Bonaire is a tropical island, where donkeys, goats and other animals live next to its inhabitants. The roads on Bonaire are mostly in bad shape!
We advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Please do not smoke in the car
- Do not go off-road if you have no experience with it
- Don’t drive through downpour deliberately, the holes underneath can be deeper than you think
- Don’t drive along or through tufts, these cause scratches on the car
- Do not lock your car, thieves might break your window
- Leave no valuables in your car!
- Do not sit with wet swimwear in the car, please put a towel on the chairs.
- Drive no faster than the allowed 60km / h, a donkey or goat can cross
- Show respect for the car, than it will last longer
- Make sure the car is refueled at return, if you have received it fueled as well.